While applying for a certain job, an accountant cover letter written in an appropriate manner can prove to be really handy.
It can be really tricky to write a cover letter. We are going to share with you an example that endeavors to make it easier for you. However, you will have to re-write it according to your own context to make it relevant.
Add your own details, underscore your strengths and come up with a cover letter that wins you a job.
Accountant Cover Letter
Candidate’s Contact details (phone and email)
Dear Mr. (Employer’s Name),
With an experience of seven years in accounting at my back, I am pleased to respond to your advertised post for an Accountant. I believe that I have the requisite skills and expertise required for this post.
- Extensive experience in precise and timely compilation and analysis of financial reports employing numerous procedures and applications.
- Formidable implementation of accounting control procedures and restructuring of a number of reporting processes to ensure adherence to stringent timelines.
- Forged imaginative solutions for achieving different types of financial management strategies and objectives including cost reduction while ensuring optimal use of modern technology.
- Unparalleled IT skills with knowledge and experience in accounting applications including MS Office, NetSuite, and FreshBooks.
- Extensive experience in auditing, taxation and budgeting.
- Time tested people management and supervisory skills.
- Acquaintance with current legislative and regulatory requirements.
I am looking forward to get an opportunity to excel in a dynamic company and have attached my resume as further evidence of the contribution I can make to your esteemed Company. I would relish the opportunity to meet with you in person to further discuss this opportunity. Please contact me, via phone or e-mail, to set up a mutually convenient time and date for the interview.
Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
The accounting cover letter should highlight your qualifications and expertise relevant to the job posting.
Bulleted information gains the required traction and provides relevant data in an easy-to-read format.